Terms & Conditions
1. GeneralAccess to and use of this Website and the products and services available through this Website (collectively, the "Services") are subject to the following terms, conditions and notices (the "Terms of Service"). By using the Services, you are agreeing to all of the Terms of Service, as may be updated by us from time to time. You should check this page regularly to take notice of any changes we may have made to the Terms of Service. This Website also contains links to other websites, which are not operated by Elle Sport and do not take any responsibility for these sites or any harm they may cause to your equipment or software.
2. Intellectual PropertyThe intellectual property rights in all software and content made available to you on or through this Website remains the property of Elle Sport or its licensors and are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved by Elle Sport and its licensors. You may store, print and display the content supplied solely for your own personal use. You are not permitted to publish, manipulate, distribute or otherwise reproduce, in any format, any of the content or copies of the content supplied to you or which appears on this Website nor may you use any such content in connection with any business or commercial enterprise.
3. Disclaimer of LiabilityThe material displayed on this Website is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. Unless expressly stated to the contrary to the fullest extent permitted by law Elle Sport and its suppliers, content providers and advertisers hereby expressly exclude all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity and shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever, including but without limitation to any direct, indirect, special, consequential, punitive or incidental damages, or damages for loss of use, profits, data or other intangibles, damage to goodwill or reputation, or the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services, arising out of or related to the use, inability to use, performance or failures of this Website or the Linked Sites and any materials posted thereon, irrespective of whether such damages were foreseeable or arise in contract, tort, equity, restitution, by statute, at common law or otherwise. This does not affect Elle Sport liability for death or personal injury arising from its negligence, nor for fraudulent misrepresentation, misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter or any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
4. Linking to ellesport.co.ukYou may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you. This Website must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of this Website other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
5. Disclaimer as to ownership of trade marks, images of personalities and third party copyrightExcept where expressly stated to the contrary all persons (including their names and images), third party trade marks and images of third party products, services and/or locations featured on this Website are in no way associated, linked or affiliated with Elle Sport and you should not rely on the existence of such a connection or affiliation. Any trade marks/names featured on this Website are owned by the respective trade mark owners. Where a trade mark or brand name is referred to it is used solely to describe or identify the products and services and is in no way an assertion that such products or services are endorsed by or connected to Elle Sport.
6. VariationElle Sport shall have the right in its absolute discretion at any time and without notice to amend, remove or vary the Services and/or any page of this Website.
7. InvalidityIf any part of the Terms of Service is unenforceable (including any provision in which we exclude our liability to you) the enforceability of any other part of the Terms of Service will not be affected all other clauses remaining in full force and effect. So far as possible where any clause/sub-clause or part of a clause/sub-clause can be severed to render the remaining part valid, the clause shall be interpreted accordingly. Alternatively, you agree that the clause shall be rectified and interpreted in such a way that closely resembles the original meaning of the clause /sub-clause as is permitted by law.
Discount CodesPromotional discount codes - We may from time to time offer promotional discount codes which may apply in respect of any, or certain specified, purchases made though this Website. The conditions of use relating to any discount code will be specified at the time of issue. These T&Cs relate to all Elle Sport promotions, competitions and discount codes (unless otherwise stated). · Only one promotion code can be used per order. · Maximum pre-discount spend limit of £500 applies per order. · A promotion code can't be used after an order has been placed.
Free Travel Bag with orders over £100
This offer is only valid until midnight on Monday 9th May 2016 and is subject to availability.
Orders must equate to £100 or more post discount and excluding any delivery charges.
In the unlikely circumstances that you need to return any of the order, which therefore reduces the total order to under £100 the Travel Bag must also be returned. Failure to return the Travel Bag in this instance will result in the refund being deducted by £15.
8. ComplaintsWe operate a complaints handling procedure which we will use to try to resolve disputes when they first arise: please let us know if you have any complaints or comments.
9. WaiverIf you breach these conditions and we take no action, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach these conditions.
10. Governing Law and JurisdictionThese terms and conditions are to be construed in accordance with the laws of England and in the event of any dispute or claim associated with these terms and conditions, that dispute or claim shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
11. Entire AgreementThe above Terms of Service constitute the entire agreement of the parties and supersede any and all preceding and contemporaneous agreements between you and Elle Sport. Any waiver of any provision of the Terms of Service will be effective only if in writing and signed by a Director of Elle Sport.
12. What Information Do We Collect?We collect information from you when you register on the site, place an order, enter a contest or sweepstakes, respond to a survey or communication such as e-mail, or participate in another site feature.
When ordering or registering, we may ask you for your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
We also collect information about gift recipients so that we can fulfill the gift purchase. The information we collect about gift recipients is not used for marketing purposes.
ike many websites, we use "cookies" to enhance your experience and gather information about visitors and visits to our websites. Please refer to the "Do we use 'cookies'?" section below for information about cookies and how we use them. ellesport.co.uk is operated by ELLESPORT under license to the brand owners ELLESPORT
Unit 2 The Silk Warehouse
Registered in England and Wales
Co reg no.: 11054486